World Wildlife Fund for Nature Plush Toys Collection
WWF has been protecting the future of nature for more than 50 years. Passionate, optimistic, credible and inspiring, that’s what the WWF Plush Collection stands for. We are very proud to contribute to its mission by producing WWF branded soft toys. For every purchase of a plush animal an amount is donated to WWF.
- To date IBTT has donated over 5 million USD to WWF’s conservation cause.
- WWF is the number one organization known for protecting wildlife
- 57% name recognition in the Unites States, with logo even higher,
Europe name recognition close to 70%
- 5 million donating members globally.
WWF Plush Collection
Make a difference today! 12% of revenues is donated to WWF to protect your countries’ wildlife.
- Contains a wide variety of species from habitats all over the world
- Realistic designs, made from super soft and high quality materials
- Manufactured in accordance with international socially and environmentally responsible standards.
- Carefully tested according to the EN71 Toy safety Regulations
- Hangtags and displays made from 100% postconsumer waste paper and labelling made from 100% unbleached cotton.
Nature’s beauty and people’s wellbeing are under severe threat. WWF’s ultimate goal is to stop the degradation of the world’s natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature. In creating the WWF Plush Collection we follow the same values expressed by WWF in their work: being passionate, optimistic, credible and inspiring.